MAGAZINE 2023: REINVENTING THE MARKET, A SPIDERWEB OF CHANGES
The World Federation of the Sporting Goods Industry (WFSGI) is pleased to announce the release of our annual publication, the WFSGI Magazine 2023 edition!
2023: The start of a new era offering a spiderweb of new ideas and possibilities. Despite three challenging years for the industry caused primarily by COVID and made more complex by the Ukraine war, WFSGI has managed to successfully navigate the choppy waters by reacting fast and flexible to the various road blocks.
The publication covers highlights of WFSGI working areas and successful practices, along with opinion pieces from industry experts, advocacy to increase physical activity and sport participation, case studies, best practices, and identified trends and developments in the sporting goods industry.
Table of Contents
Reinventing the Sporting Goods Industry:
- Leveraging WEB3, in the Sporting Goods Industry
- The Burgeoning World of Private Equity in Sports. Whats Happening and Where you Should be Looking
- Stocktake of Global Progress on Increasing Physical Activity and Sport
- Everyone is Different, that’s why Bespoke Products are Inevitable and Necessary
- Sporting Goods 2023 The Need for Resilience in a World in Disarray
Reinventing the Environment:
- From Ambition to Action: The Importance of Climate Transition Plans
- Specialized Bicycle Components and our Sustainability Program
- Leveraging Digital Innovation to Address Climate Change
Reinventing the Regulations:
- Legal Considerations of NFTs: How to Earn Millions and Protect your Digital Revenue
- Regulatory Trends in a Post Pandemic Market
- The Impact of Competition Laws on the Distribution of Sporting Goods
- Pandemic Serves as Booster to Counterfeit Trade – Insights From an IPR Investigator
- Transforming the Future of Social Auditing
- Global Development of Human Rights and Due Diligence Laws
- Transfer Pricing and Customs Value: Cross-Border Inter company Transactions
- The EU’s Proposed Ban on Products Made with Force Labour