COA – COMMUNICATION ON ACTION
The WFSGI has launched the Communication on Action (CoA) – a project aimed to promote Code of Conduct compliance and encourage corporate responsibility disclosure among the WFSGI members.
The Communication on Action (CoA) is a reporting template that each WFSGI member is expected to complete and submit to the WFSGI at least every two years outlining the actions they are taking to be in compliance with the WFSGI Code of Conduct.
See here which WFSGI member companies has participate in the Communication on Action (CoA)
Communication on Action (CoA) provides the opportunity for members to:
- Ensure compliance with WFSGI Code of Conduct
- Benchmark performance and reporting against other members
- Share best practices
- Identify gaps in programs and target areas for improvement
- Strengthen dialogue with stakeholders
- Meet requests for disclosure from other stakeholders
- Senior decision-maker statement expressing support for the Code of Conduct and commitment to its provisions
- Description of corporate responsibility related actions, programs and policies
- Progress against previously set targets
- Goals and targets for the next reporting period
- Submissions will be accessible to the WFSGI members
- Upon request, submissions can be peer–reviewed by other member companies
- Members can request publication on public WFSGI website to showcase their activities and progress
- Different versions of the template designed to reflect on the broad membership base of the WFSGI
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Karolina Brazyte, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Guidance for members here.
You may also be interested in:
December 15, 2020
The most notable work of this group has been the UCI wheel safety test...
December 15, 2020
This is the largest committee inside the bicycle group and it covers...
December 17, 2020
ESG POSITION PAPERS
The WFSGI CR Committee has finalized its communication project and 13 papers outlining WFS...