ITMA 2019: INNOVATING THE WORLD OF TEXTILES
ITMA is the trendsetting textile and garment technology showcase where the industry converges every four years to explore fresh ideas, effective solutions and collaborative partnerships for business growth. It is a one-stop international sourcing platform for end-to-end solutions across the entire textile and garment manufacturing value chain, from raw materials to machinery and fabrics.
Featuring a wide array of sustainable technologies and solutions, the upcoming ITMA will be held from 20 to 26 June 2019 in Barcelona at Fira De Barcelona, Gran Via, Spain.
ITMA 2019 provides an unrivalled marketplace and knowledge platform. It is expected to feature:
- 200,000 square metres of gross exhibition space
- Over 1,500 exhibitors from some 45 countries
- Visitorship of over 100,000 from about 140 countries
Textile and garment manufacturing exhibit sectors include:
- Fibres, Yarns & Fabrics
- Spinning, Winding, Testing & Software
- Knitting, Garment Making, Embroidery & Braiding
- Finishing, Testing, Logistics & Recycling
- Colourants & Chemicals
- Equipment for Plant Ops & Services
- Research & Innovation